January 02, 2005

MUSIC: A Sunday Sampler

Slowly, my music collection is getting loaded into iTunes and onto the iPod. It takes a while, mainly because I don't load entire CDs, only the songs I actually like. I'm currently at just over 700 songs, with at least 80% of my collection left to wade through. Most recent addition: lots of George Jones.

A 20-song sample of the collection thus far, courtesy of iTunes shuffle play:

George Jones & Tammy Wynette, “Golden Ring”
Charlie Louvin, “I Will Go Sailing No More”
MFSB & The Three Degrees, “T.S.O.P. (The Sound of Philadelphia)”
Shelby Lynne, “10 Rocks”
Dusty Springfield, “The Look of Love”
John Langford & Sally Timms, “Broken Bottle”
R. Dean Taylor, “Indiana Wants Me”
June Carter Cash, “Will the Circle Be Unbroken”
The Mavericks, “Pretend”
The Flamingos, “I Only Have Eyes for You”
Barenaked Ladies, “Lovers in a Dangerous Time”
Electric Light Orchestra, “Don’t Bring Me Down”
Agnetha Faltskog, “Fly Me to the Moon”
Rosie Thomas, “Wedding Day”
Howard Jones, “No One Is to Blame”
ABBA, “Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)”
Terry Tufts, “For Lovin’ Me”
David Dundas, “Jeans On”
Pink Martini, “Let’s Never Stop Falling in Love”
Tommy James, “Draggin’ the Line”

No comments: