August 10, 2005

I'm always curious about where my readers come from, so I invite you to click on the "SIGN MY GUESTMAP" link that's been added to the right-hand column. It'll take you to a map of the world, on which you can zoom in to find your home and plant a little icon. It's a nifty little toy, and I hope you'll drop in and say hi.

LATER THAT EVENING: The link is not working properly. I've e-mailed the good folks who created this gizmo and asked for help; with any luck, they'll be able to spot the problem and we'll have this up and running sometime soon.

AND STILL LATER: And it's fixed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It wouldn't open for me :(

Keith said...

There is definitely something wrong. I'm investigating, and hope to have it fixed soon.

Anonymous said...

Zee map, it has been signed!

Keith said...

Eeeeeeeexcellent!